Top Ten Gaming Moments - 10

Now I had to start off with this one. It's not so much a moment in time or a moment in a game, but one of my best gaming moments was playing Wii sports, specifically Wii bowling. I was an early Wii adopter. I got one for Christmas the year it came out. But I had been playing Wii for a month or so before that at college. Motion controls were crazy. Had never seen anything like it. I had played with the Playstation Eye Toy, but that was nothing compared to this. I was bowling in my living room! Now the Wii got old fast and within a year it started to collect more dust than anything else I owned, but my hat is off to Nintendo for creating such an experience that changed video games for the better, and opened up a door for future innovation. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

30 Day Videogame Challenge

PrE3 - What we know and predictions