Top Ten Gaming Moments - 6


The legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda game. I spent much of my childhood playing it on the SNES. Probably the game I played the most on that thing. My favorite part was the third boss in the light world. It is this big caterpillar looking thing that can only get hit from the back. I was a dumb little kid, so I was pretty bad at that kinda stuff when that game was out. I knew my way around that game pretty well but that boss gave me grief every play through. The best memory I have of that boss (Moldorm is the name of the guy, I just Googled it) I was at my grandparents house and have it with me. I was trying to beat Moldorm and afer several close attempts it was getting close to dinner. Right as dinner was called I had sealed victory. I was so ecstatic because that was one of the first times I was able to kill him. I picked up my reward and was again called to the dinner table. I was able to leave my game happily knowing I had finally bested my opponent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

PrE3 - What we know and predictions

30 Day Videogame Challenge