Battleship? Really?

WTF? So I didn't know what to write about, and the first thing I saw surfing this internet here was an ad for this new movie Battleship. What the hell is up with this movie? Who thought this was a good idea? Did someone at Milton Bradley see a few too many Transformers movies. I saw the first ad for Battleship months ago. Since then I have rapidly been trying to avoid any news or opinions about the movie. I was just dumb founded when I learned that this movie existed. There is even a video game movie tie in coming out next week up against Diablo 3 and Max Payne. Now that the movie is on our door step and getting lots of marketing hype I again cannot avoid this movie.  Get popcorn at the movie, Battleship. Get a drink at Subway, Battleship. Close my eyes to go to sleep, Battleship! Enough is enough. I know a lot of people want to see this movie just to laugh and see how bad it is, but I plead you, avoid Battleship. I cannot deal with a future that is all giant robots attacking earth. I need to go watch some amazing drama to wash this feeling out of my mouth.
Firefly
Lets spend Hollywood's dollars making more firefly and not Battleship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

PrE3 - What we know and predictions

30 Day Videogame Challenge