Extra Life: Unlocking this October 20th


You can't see it but I'm giddy like a school girl right now. If you missed it last year I participated in a fabulous event around this time to raise money for Children's Miracle Hospitals through videogaming. This year I am again going to raise money and participate in a 24 hour gaming event to give happiness and health to kids in need. I'm playing in support of Boston Children's Hospital again this year I and hope to raise $500. The link to my donation page is here!

Beside being super excited for the fundraising, I'm pumped that I'm going to have company this year. I'm on team Extra Life: Unlocked. This is a group of like minded folks that have been so gracious to let me into their online community and together we have created a team to participate in Extra Life this year. If you want to join the team or the cause I highly support the decision. We are a band of Xbox gamers just to put that out there.

Feel free to read my public address on my donation page, it has all the info about what and why I'm doing this. I'd really appreciate your support for a second year. Last year you guys blew it out of the water when it came to giving. I hope you can find it in your hearts to do so again. This really does go to a good cause. Kids  at these hospitals get books and games to help in the healing process and make them feel more comfortable where they are. Nothing feels better than helping these kids.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am, and I hope to see you out there in the games come October 20th!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

30 Day Videogame Challenge

PrE3 - What we know and predictions