Podcast 3!

Hey Kiddies! I'm back in my old habits of only updating once a week. Shame, shame on me. Alrighty I have learned my lesson... for now. Mwahaha!

Any who, I wanted to give you all a little treat. The podcast I so graciously host every week has been rolling right along like a well old oiled machine. We have a bunch sitting in the bank and in my typical fashion I have not been posting them here for your listening pleasure. So let me rectify that today by getting to you guys episode 3.
*Poof*

Ta Da! It's a podcast!

I hope you all can enjoy the delicious 56 minutes of podcastness I have for you, because that's all I have for you right now! Hope it's enough. Don't worry more juicy blogging is to come, just keep those dials tuned here. But until next time...
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

30 Day Videogame Challenge

PrE3 - What we know and predictions