Information Overload

Anyone who is anyone I'm sure is knee deep in E3 information that is spewing out of LA at every moment this week. Me in my humble blog could not keep up with everything that is going on so I'm not going to try, I'm just going to enjoy watching what comes out of the event. I just watched the Nintendo press conference, which is the last of the big three. I caught up with the Microsoft one this morning and caught some of the Sony one live last night. Well worth watching if your a fan of any of the platforms.

I'm not a Sony fan but the games they showed off looked amazing. Beyond: Two Souls, Quantic Dreams new game, looks incredibly beautiful. The Nintendo press conference was all about Wii U and they are having a separate event tomorrow for 3DS. Everything made me want to buy a Wii U. My Wii was incredibly under used, and I'm sure a Wii U would be as well, but I want to have one to play around with. Just looks incredibly fun.

Micrsoft was lack luster as anticipated. There was some cool stuff, but nothing stand out. They showed Halo 4 which sold me on the idea a little bit more. They also revealed Splinter Cell: Blacklight which looked wicked cool and smooth. I'll have more in-depth impressions hopefully next week while I'm on vacation and have had some time to digest all the E3 news. Leave comments on anything you want to chat about below, and let the discussion commence.

Comments

  1. What's this halo you speak of? That's more like bored-erlands yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo 4 looked beautiful. They added the Forerunner race and all sorts of new guns that they use. The guns look very powerful, can't wait to try it out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PrE3 - What we know and predictions

TumbleSeed - Paxpresions

Day 2 - Favorite Character