Top 3 games that impressed me at E3

More E3 junk! Doesn't this guy know that ended last week. Yes, yes I do. Thanks for the hate mail, haters. That's completely false, no one has mailed in any mail, hate or otherwise. But you totally should. Not the hate part, that shit gets moved to spam. But the other mail, the happy mail. I'd love to get some E-mails that I could answer, so send your questions in. I'm going to be tweaking the looks and hopefully interactivity of the blog here this week, so I'll try and add in an "E-mail me" button for you all. If I do you better damn well press it, it will probably take a lot of work to add that button.

But back on point, because I know that catchy headline drew in your attention. I thought while I worked on that juicy Lollipop Chainsaw review, I'd wet your appetite with some more E3 impressions. There were a few games there that really got me wanting a time machine to travel to the future in. So i'll talk about the top three in the next few days. First up is Ni No Kuni.



Nothing has made me want to dust off my PS3 more than Ni No Kuni. The art style and gameplay takes me back to when JRPG's were all I played. I have not gone deeper than the surface on the game, but I don't really need to. The reactions from those that have played it are all positive, the reaction from Japan (where the game came out last year) is very positive, and it was created by Level-5 (one of my favorite developers) and Studio Ghibli (whose talent cannot be denied). I really just want to explore the world and learn the game mechanics on my own. There is nothing better than sinking my teeth into an epic story and letting everything unfold on screen. I don't intend on this game reigniting the Japanese rpg reign, but it looks like a great game to play and I can't wait until next January to give it a whirl.


Check out IGN's interview from E3 to get an idea of Ni No Kuni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

30 Day Videogame Challenge

PrE3 - What we know and predictions