What I'm Watching!

On the verge of starting a new segment called What I'm Playing! I decided to spin it off before it started, into What I'm Watching! The playing segment is going to come soon, but for now I wanted to give you a tid bit on what I'm watching.

If you have not heard to up roar from the indie scene, a little movie came out last week called Indie Game: The Movie. I proceeded to buy my digital copy for the fair price of ten bucks and watched it promptly. The movie looks at the lives of the three indie devs behind the games Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Fez. I have bought and play all of these games, so all the more reason I was interested. The reason these games were picked is because they each fell about a year apart from one another, and all at different times in the indie scene. During the filming process Braid had already debuted, Super Meat Boy was on the brink of coming out, and Fez was missing it's release window but still a work in progress. Enjoy the trailer below if you still need to be sold on the movie.



The movie is available DRM-free (That means you can do what you please with it) at www.indiegamethemovie.com  If you have any interest in the movie let me know and I can tell you how I feel about it. If you have seen it sound off in the comments so we can chat about it. And as always any questions you can forward to me in any capacity you would like (maybe a tweet?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Favorite Character

30 Day Videogame Challenge

PrE3 - What we know and predictions